Whole House Reverse Osmosis Units
Dual Membrane Industrial Reverse Osmosis Units
Reverse Osmosis Unit Features:
- 2 NSF Certified Membranes on LP-5000
- Stainless Steel Membrane Housing
- Gould’s Multi Stage SS Centrifugal Pump
- TDS Monitor for Product and Feed
- Low Pressure Safety Cut Off
- Product and Drain Flow Meters
- Stainless Steel Drain Valve
- 2 x 20 Sediment Pre Filter
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- SS Operating Pressure Gauge
- Comprehensive Warranty
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Aluminum Frame
Low Pressure Units are based on 500 ppm properly pre-treated water at 115 psig operating pressure and 77degree water.
- Auto Flush
- Waste Recycle
- Pre Filter Gauge
- Control Panel
- Powder Coating (Custom Colors)
- RV Units
High Pressure Units are based on 2000 ppm properly pre-treated water at 225 psig operating pressure and 77degree water.
Request A Free Water Analysis
Your Satisfaction Is Our Number One Goal
From well drilling to pump installation and repair, to water filtration, we are here to provide you with the cleanest water possible for your home or business.
Our Highly Trained Staff
Our highly trained staff of WQA Certified Water Specialists have years of experience dealing with the challenging water conditions commonly found in South Florida.
Fresh, Clean And Pure
The certified programs provides us with the knowledge and the training necessary to provide you and your family with the latest most advanced water filtration equipment available which will supply water as it was meant to be fresh, clean, pure.
Clean Water For Better Living
We come to your home, evaluate your needs, test your water quality and suggest only the filtration system best suited for your individual needs.